Here's a quick Addison update:
~crawling like crazy, pretty fast now
~pulling up & standing, cruising & transferring too!
~at 6 mo. appt. was 16 lbs, 4 oz & 27 inches long
~in 12 months pj's & size 3 diapers
~likes to sing opera with dad :)
~eating like a champ, likes veggies more than fruit
~LOVES to be around other babies & kids
Also, a quick mom-funny. I truly accidently stole a box of wipes from Babies-R-Us. They were out of the type I wanted on the shelf, so I asked an employee if they had any in back. She came out with the box, and placed them under the cart basket. I rarely put things there, so I forgot about it at checkout, & actually didn't see them until I had loaded the car, put Addison in her seat, and was taking the cart to the outdoor cart home. I didn't want to leave them there, since I knew someone else would take them & not pay for it. So, after all that I'm going to walk into the store with the box & ask them to ring it up for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment