OK - ao I know you're all thinking "Why are there no new cute Addi pictures?"
Well, computer time is scarce for mom, and when it does happen, it's usually for work. But I do have good intentions. In fact, here I am, all ready to add things about our awesome little one, and I find that all the recent pictures (yeah, ALL the camera cards were full) were downloaded to dad's laptop, and they have not made their way back to the desktop yet. So, I can write about Addison, but sorry, you'll have to wait on pictures. and I know there are some great ones! :)
Anyway, Addison has been under the weather for about a week. She had her first "up-chuck" (4 times) and mom had her first experience cleaning out of the tub what belongs in the diaper. Addison is doing better, but not 100% yet. One more day of missed Baby Boot Camp and Gymboree should hopefully take care of it.
New things for Addison are clapping, saying what seems like "yea!" (first word?) and signing "more" when eating. She is still full of personality, and standing more on her own. Stay tuned for more pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment