There's the sound of a tiny baby crying again at the Lee's place...no, not another one for us, but one that I've started to watch for a friend this past week. Her name is Hope and she is about 5 weeks old. Hope is currently just reaching 8lbs & 19 inches. If you remember, Addison was already a little over 8lbs & 20 inches when she was born - so I have never had a baby this tiny in the house, let alone hold one! It's crazy & awesome...she is so sweet.
Addison seems to really like Hope - she wants to sit with Hope in her car seat or baby chair all the time. I tell her she's too big and can't sit with Hope, but Addison tries anyway. Addison also loves to watch Hope, and when Hope is in the bassinet Addison tries so hard to peek over the top to see her. I think they'll be great friends, and it's fun to watch them interact.
I plan to put pics of them together up soon, but it's hard to take pictures when your watching 2 little ones. On Saturday LeRoy will be here with me, so we should be able to get some shots.
No comments:
Post a Comment