Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snowed in...day three

Well, technically LeRoy did go to work yesterday and I did go to the store last night (people were very much getting ready to be home for a while - many bare shelves). But since the North Clackamas School District has canceled classes for the past three days, there have been no Baby Boot Camp Classes (safety first, people). That hasn't slowed down my desire to see mamas stay fit though, as the local Baby Boot Camp blog demonstrates.
Anyway - teaching your daughter to catch snowflakes on her tongue is really fun. And the humming bird that I spotted a few days ago found the feeder I put out for him. Happy Holidays for hummingbirds too!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Gina and Addison catching snowflakes. Even if I did take it myself. My girls are so fun.

    ReplyDelete