Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Not a nose story



The last time I posted a few things I realized there was a story about Addison and stuff going up her nose. I find that I actually could go and tell another tale of nose but I shall refrain. She is doing too many cute things to focus on her nose.

She ran into a wall

Spent the weekend with her. She is daydreaming now. I am afraid that I am to blame and somehow that is endearing. I mean she gets her good looks from her mother (thank goodness) so I should get my fair share.

She finally started smiling for the camera again. There was a time months and months ago when she would make a really goofy smile when we were taking pictures. Now she really seems to want to take a good picture...and then she wants to see it on the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment