Woo-hoo, the pictures are getting more recent! I think within the next 2 posts, we'll be caught up!! These are 7 month pictures, from first max ride, at the zoo for Packy the elephant's birthday, (Addison is looking at Packy in one of the pics), Packy Ears!, in the travel tub with cousin Katie before leaving for Leavenworth, & the girl herself :)
WHAT, WHAT??? You came to Leavenworth and didn't come see us??? We are very sad. :(
ReplyDeleteHope you had a good time and didn't part with too much dough... ;)
If it is any consolation, Gina and the baby went to Leavenworth. I had to stay home and work. She was up there to hang out with her sister and mother.
ReplyDeletewell, seeing as how I've never really met either of them I guess that's not much consolation... :P You think I only wanted to see you??? ;)
ReplyDelete