Thursday, July 26, 2007

happy mommy!

I've been working out since may with a group called "Baby Boot Camp". I go anywhere from 3 to 6 times a week when we're in town. I've met some wonderful people and started some great friendships. It's been a blast, and I've committed to be a part of it through next July. Addison loves playing with the other kids while we do ab work at the end of every class.
The group was featured last week on Good Day Oregon Live where Addison and mom got a little bit of TV face time. :) (I'll try to get it on the blog soon.)
Anyway - the GREAT news is that I'm now fitting into the pants I was wearing pre-baby!
I still have some goals to meet (and more pants I'd like to fit into), but dropping 6 sizes (16 to 10) in 3 months is great kudos to the amazing instructors at Baby Boot Camp! Thank you!! and yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment