Monday, November 26, 2007

Miscellaneous Fall Back


November 07, almost 14 months: First cranberry sauce - dad thought she looked like Rudolph.



November 07, 13 months: Thanksgiving at gina's mom's house - Addison LOVED the bouncing horse (I managed to catch her mid-bounce), and the Christmas penguin she carried around the house.



November 07, 13 months: Sitting pretty with mom & dad.



November 07: We met little Landon! To hear his story, visit Brooke & Ryan's Adoption Blog.




October 07, 13 months: Addison's costumes this year - a hand-me-down piglet and a great consignment cheerleader outfit. Also our finished pumpkin.


October 07: The Annual Squishing of the Squash at the zoo. Very fun!


October 07, 12 months: Carving the pumpkin - Addison tried eating the pumpkin guts (she didn't like it).



September 07, 12 months: Addison being coy, a try at pigtails (she kept pulling them out, I'm amazed I even got this photo!), and the traditional bath-mohawk.

1 comment: