Friday, November 30, 2007

Check me out!

Ok, so I don't really mean "check me out" as in look at me, but as in look at the work I've done lately. (And everything I'm learning!)
I've been putting a lot (and I mean A LOT) of hours working on our church's website. I'm the web-updater for the Kids Ministry at New Hope (among other things I do for them), and I've been trying out some new things. To see what I've been up to, go to New Hope Community Church. Then on the left side list, choose "Get Connected: Ministries", then "kids". Any of the pages connected to the kids page is my work (except the Weekly Preschool). I've actually created all the pictures you see, even all the swirlies (LeRoy introduced me to Photoshop & it's brushes, and I'll never go back to what I was using before. I'm embarrassed by it, really.) All this work is to get us ready for a new kids site that LeRoy and I will hopefully be launching soon.

Anyway, I hope you like my stuff. It's been fun.
And for those of you who are LeRoy's 'techie' friends, be nice. I'm still learning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment