Friday, January 4, 2008

Wierd Black Mark & First Professional Haircut

The other day this strange black mark appeared on Addison's forehead. I think it came from her looking under the fridge for lost magnets, but LeRoy is convinced it means she is "Baby Zorro".



And on January 3rd Addison had her first real official haircut/trim and her first ponytail that stayed in all evening. I didn't think to bring the camera, so these are after-pics. We went to Little Clippers (this link is to a Lake Oswego store, but the one in Clackamas where we went is set up pretty much the same) and had a wonderful experience. They have several play structures, tv's with Game Cubes, tv's to watch while getting your haircut, ride-on vehicles through the shop and all the chairs to sit in while getting your hair cut are ride-on vehicles as well! VERY cool. AND they even print a certificate for first haircuts with the child's name and the date and tape a little bag with cut hair in it. I was nervous as to how she'd act and if she'd sit still, but there was no need to worry. It went wonderfully, and now I know the tricks to putting something in her hair! Thank you Gwen, and Little Clippers!



No comments:

Post a Comment