Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Too long, no posts....

So it's been longer than a month an we haven't updated our blog. Awful of us, I know! And do we have tons to share!
To make it short and sweet, here's the Lee update run down. Pics will be in the next post. :)

~gina is now an official business owner of the Clackamas Baby Boot Camp franchise. Woo-hoo!
~gina is officially one year older
~Addison is 16.5 months old, weighs 22 lb & 5 oz or so, and had croup for a week (but is better now)
~Addison can sign & effectively communicate 'dog', 'cat', 'bird', 'hot', 'book', 'wash hands', 'sleep', 'shhh', & 'ouch' (I think I got them all - this adds to the more, eat, drink, please, & bye that she already knew)
~Addison says 'mama', 'daddy', 'up', 'more', and 'ar-ar' (for a dog bark) :)
~Addison can do a squat, side-step, "push-up", and arm moves with mom for exercise
~We have our first green crayon mark on the kitchen floor. I haven't cleaned it yet...I kind of like it. :)

So, in a VERY short nutshell, that has been our January and start of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment