Monday, March 17, 2008

Please Pray

A call once again to pray for little Landon. He is in the hospital again - the last word I received was they are not sure what is wrong. It is something to do with his gut region, and there is a possibility of another surgery. I will update as soon as I know more - but for now please pray for him, his mom & dad (Brooke & Ryan) and a quick recovery.

While we're talking about praying - please also pray for Erin Shirey - the owner of the Portland/Beaverton Baby Boot Camp. She is recovering from pneumonia and her little 2 month old is trying to recover from RSV. This afternoon she emailed me from St. Vincents.

Sad to have such little ones with serious illnesses, but may they all have quick recovery's and be stronger than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment