Desmond Eadric Danger Studer arrived this past Tuesday. (middle name pronounced "Ed-rick", & how cool to say 'danger's my middle name'.) I had the privilege of being with Davin & Melissa throughout labor, and while I did not get to witness the birth due to a c-section being needed (he was a big baby & 'sunny-side up'), it was still the most amazing thing I have ever been a part of (besides going through my own labor). :) Thank you Melissa for the wonderful blessing. There is so much more I want to write about this experience, but I still don't have the words to describe it. Melissa & Davin are amazing people, and I am SO honored to call them friends, & our extended family. Congratulations to them both, and baby Des, you are one blessed little boy! God has wonderful things in store for you life!
Cute baby! I have another friend who named his son with the middle name of Danger! ;)
ReplyDelete