Monday, July 14, 2008
Relay for Life and a random thought
If you have a hanker'n to help out a worthy cause (beyond yourself) :), I'm heading up a Baby Boot Camp Relay for Life Team. All $$$ raised goes to the American Cancer Society. I've written a lot about it for my Baby Boot Camp blog, so I'll let you read it there if you're interested (yes, it's almost 2 in the morning and I'm being lazy). If you go to the main blog portion (by clicking the title at the top, for those who are not web savy) you can also read about my weight loss accomplishments (and see embarressing pictures of me I have not released into public before). This is all to prove that even though it's been 3 weeks since this blog has been updated, I have been working. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment