Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Bowl Full of... Baby?!?

I was making dinner yesterday and had given Addison some various sized bowls to entertain her. When I looked down to check on her, she was in the biggest bowl! I could only see her back at this point, so she didn't know I was watching her (sometimes that makes her stop what she's doing). I thought "this would be a great picture!", and then realized the camera had been left on the couch. I quickly, yet quietly, went to get the camera. I then got this awesome picture of her...

And she got so excited she started rocking in the bowl, which tipped over backwards and caused her to hit her head on the cabinet. :( I couldn't get her back into the bowl after that.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute picture!!! Your little girl is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete