Thursday, September 6, 2007

photoshop for all!

First I want to say I miss you LeRoy! LeRoy is away at a photoshop conference in Vegas through Saturday. That means it's just the girls. Besides missing daddy being around, we're actually pretty busy for the next few days, so they should go by quickly.

And I just completed my first brochure using photoshop. It's for a new program the kids department at our church is starting. The same design ideas will be implemented into a website that LeRoy and I are working on as well. I wish I knew how I could show you all the brochure on the blog - I'm pretty proud of it. I know it's a first take so it most likely will evolve into something even cooler, but for now I rest after my 9 hours of design & layout & layers. (ohh, I even managed some photoshop terminology) :)

And I was going to add a few pictures of little Hope and Addison, but they are on the camera cards with LeRoy in Vegas...

No comments:

Post a Comment