We are number seven! When I started my new job at Multnomah Bible College and Seminary (Check my
site. It's my site now afterall.) we were ranked #13 for the terms "Bible College" on Google. Those were sad days as that is on page two of the search results. No one goes to page two. Well as of this week if you do a search for those keywords now we have jumped up to number seven! Certainly one could assume that is was all due to my expert influence. I mean, one could assume that.
Congrats on the moving up in the world!
ReplyDeleteI'm curious though... why is your work update dated Aug 15th when I swear it wasn't there yesterday... :)
Oh, and by the way the site looks very nice... I even managed to find your name on it! :) All official like! Yay!
ReplyDeleteI had that post in my drafts for some time. I sat down one night and spewed my whole work history into a post. It took me a while to come back and clean it up.
ReplyDelete