Sunday, February 24, 2008

Addison Loves Disco!

We spent the afternoon 'gett'n down' at the Wonder Ballroom for Baby Loves Disco! It was a blast! Addison showed off her moves (we forgot the camera - boo) and worked up quite a thirst doing it - enough to polish off two whole drink boxes on her own (the first one was seriously gone in 30 seconds flat). Mom worked the Baby Boot Camp table and met some moms interested in the upcoming classes. People can't wait for the new classes to start here! So exciting!
The final Baby Loves Disco (until next fall) is March 30 - tickets do sell out so get yours soon, and come bust a move with the Lee's next month. :)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! We don't have music on very much at our house, but I think Cory likes to dance. I guess I need to break out the old boom box!

    ReplyDelete