Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Babies, Babies Everywhere!

It's fun when all your friends get married around the same time you do. It's even more fun when all your friends start having babies around the same time as you! Let's recap the babies born in our vicinity recently:
~Hope, July 2007
~Sara, September 2007
~Landon, November 2007
~Andrew, February 19, 2008 (Congratulations Scott & Sherah!)

And another is on the way - Baby Boy Studer due this July! (check out The Studer Baker)

What fun for Addison - many friends to play with as the years go by! This is not to mention all the new babies & soon-to-be babies associated with Baby Boot Camp, but that just comes with the territory. :)

1 comment:

  1. I know you don't know me Gina, but I work with Leroy (much to his chagrin I am sure, lol) but my son is also on the newborn list!

    Gabe 04/06/07. Almost a year old!!

    www.dailygabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete