Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pictures from January 08


Eating at the table - such a big girl!



Addison the cook; everyone must taste her masterpieces.



Addison the 'big sister' with part time 'little sister' Hope.



Addi-style: one sock off with a cup of water & a pot of cookies on a princess couch - 'living the life'



more Addi-style: one sock & off to see my 'peeps' (yes, she has keys in her hand)



The picture makes her look sad (it's the only one I have of her with the band), but Addison really does like to use the resistance band to 'work out'. :)

1 comment:

  1. Addison is getting so big! I love to see her imitate mom and pretend to cook, use a purse, etc. I wonder what kinds of things little boys like to imitate or if it's the same? Guess we'll have to wait and see. :)

    ReplyDelete